Please see Covid-19 info page for policy during this pandemic.
- 24 hour cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, or fail to show without a call, it is at the discretion of the therapist to bill you for her time. Emergency situations will be taken into consideration.
- Massage therapists do not diagnose illness, prescribe medication or make spinal adjustments. Massage is not a substitute for necessary medical care.
- Alert the therapist of any conditions and medications being taken, and any changes to your mental, emotional, or physical health. Therapist is not held liable for non-disclosed information.
- Cash and checks or credit cards are accepted at the time of service.
- If your plan allows it, I accept FSA and HSA cards.
- Appointments only-No walk-ins.